The airbrush is divided into the following parts:
1. The paint cups are designed with upper pot and lower pot. Note that there are small holes in the lid, please clean it frequently to prevent clogging.
2. Spray needle. The spray needle is a key part of spraying inside the airbrush. Please refer to the instruction manual to master the adjustment of the spray needle.
If it is found that the spray cannot be formed, most of the time, the paint film adheres to the spray needle, which needs to be disassembled and cleaned.
3. Nozzle. The nozzle is used to control the angle and area of the spray. It is recommended to buy different types of nozzles with the merchant and use them according to the situation.
4. Water separator. Note that the oil-water separator is an essential component. Because the spray of compressed air will quickly condense the water and affect the quality of the paint film.
5. Operate the handle. Generally, the spray flow and area can be adjusted during the painting process. Note that the limit flow is subject to the pressure of the air pump, and the limit area is subject to the specifications of the nozzle.
Previous: Airbrush Spraying method
Next: No Information