Advantages and Disadvantages of Spray Gun in Painting
(1) There is no trace of coloring (this trace refers to brush strokes, for example, when you use a pen to transition colors, there will be stroke problems during the transition process) The coloring is uniform and the transition is natural and soft.
(2) Suitable for various colors and types of painting.
(3) The spraying area ranges from small to large, it has a wide range, especially for large areas of coloring.
(4) The paint is easy to dry (because the paint sprayed by the airbrush is atomized, the paint sprayed on the screen is relatively thin)
(5) When multi-layer coloring, the color of the lower layer is not easy to dissolve out. (This depends on your grasp of the weight of the airbrush)
(1) Mist spraying, the spraying range is relatively large, not as well controlled as pen coating.
(2) Diluent consumption is large
(3) The sound is loud and it is not suitable for night operation (even the silent pump has a sound, so it is not recommended to use it in the environment of residential houses at night)
(4) Detailed processing is sometimes not as good as hand-drawn.
These are all about advantages and disadvantages about spay gun, airbrush in another word.